Sunday 21 March 2010

Alice is here.............almost




Almost finished now is my little Alice fairy , she is just waiting for her wings! I love making little scenes for my creations and have made several trees before. I stumbled across some lovely little Alice inspired charms which were perfect for hanging in the branches.


Another passion of mine is repainting 1/12th scale furniture and using a variety of mediums to transform them. This one is a riot of stripes and dots, check and playing cards.
My first attempt at a flamingo was a challenge !!!!! but I am happy with the final result .
So now Alice just needs her little wings to complete her outfit and I am creating tiny red roses.









2 comments:

  1. She is really cool and I love the setting for her! Great chair! Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's looking great...and I love the setting too. Eileen :0)

    ReplyDelete